Copyright © 2021 Got Game Quiz It Co.
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your product. However, resources you purchase are delivered electronically. Unlike a t-shirt or a book, you can’t (really) return a PDF, Word document, or other file once you’ve downloaded it. For that reason, all sales on Got Game Quiz It of digital resources are considered final and nonrefundable.
We get it that things don’t always go as planned, so we offer refunds in a few limited circumstances. If your purchase falls into one of the exceptions listed below, you may be eligible for a refund.
Refund requests must be submitted within one year of your purchase and are granted on a case-by-case basis.
- Compromised Resource File- A resource file is damaged or is missing content.
Example: A thumbnail or preview is uploaded instead of the resource itself.
- Misrepresentation- A resource preview and/or description misrepresents what is actually contained in the resource. (Requests are subject to GGQI review.)
Example: A product description states there are 50 multiple choice questions in a resource but instead there are 50 true or false questions.
- Technical Limitations— You are unable to access a resource because the technical requirements aren’t included in the resource description.
Example: A resource is a Notebook file but this is not listed anywhere on the product page.
- Duplicate Purchase— You purchase the same resource twice.
Example: You purchase a resource contained in a specific bundle and then later purchase that bundle within one year of the original purchase.
- File Download Status— You purchased a resource but never downloaded the file from your “My Purchases” page. (Verified by GGQI).
Example: You purchased a lesson plan over the summer (that you did not download) and find out you are teaching second grade next year.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please email us at email@example.com